For the Greek Vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
For the Salad
- 4 cups roughly chopped ripe tomatoes, I used cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups roughly chopped cucumbers, I used persian cucumbers
- 2 red or yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces feta, drain and crumbed
- Large Avacago
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the salad dressing. Season extra lemon
- In a large bowl. combine all of the vegetables and gently toss together. Pour the Greek vinaigrette over the vegetables, and again, gently toss to coat them. Crumble the feta over the salad and then very gently toss the cheese into the vegetables.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or chill before serving.